I find myself refacoring an existing database which has some inefficient code, like cursors in stored procedures and triggers ...
Wanting to figure out which objects contained this "poor" code, I made myself a little script to list all the objects which contain a search string.
Just change the value that @search is set to and run the script in the database you wish to search.
Like the one posted before, the use of the SP is like this: proc_alerts 1,18. This will show the first 18 alerts on the system. OR proc_alerts 20,35 will show from 20 to 35. This lets you manage the list without letting go out of the screen.