Viewing 15 topics - 8,941 through 8,955 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
So the question is.... Say you have an unknown sql server in which you need to restore all the user…
3 replies
Dear ALL I have a requirement of converting different date ranges into one single row, group by Emp…
10 replies
Hi all, We hope to (as part of a wider script) insert passwords into a table that looks encrypted. …
6 replies
Hello Everyone, I have created an SP to update data in a table "LisconfigSerialNumbers" as follows:…
6 replies
Hello I have a real issue with the scripts that are being run on our systems - database. Vendors pa…
6 replies
How to get first row group by partid and compliance typeid and document type? I work on SQL server …
1 replies
I'm doing some work on vaccinations. Need to identify "fully vaccinated" individuals. The days betw…
3 replies
How to add zero after 4 numbers in sql? Example - 2019011 Currently i am getting data like 201911. …
9 replies
Hey guys, Recently I started working on creating a database to store resumes for a HR company and a…
1 replies
Greetings. I'm trying to export or copy existing integration packages from an SSIS Catalog. One of …
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item What Were Your 2021 Wins
6 replies
Is it possible to start Sql server agent job after a trigger? what i want to do is after a certain …
12 replies
Hello This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by johnmichael122. This topic was…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Where the World Takes You "The credit belongs to t…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Teams Security Issues
0 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 8,941 through 8,955 (of 284,163 total)