Viewing 15 topics - 280,156 through 280,170 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to combine two tables of homogenous data and was considering a UNION of the two. But I am wo…
6 replies
Has anyone used this product? I believe it will allow two servers to service SELECT queries simulta…
9 replies
I've used VB successfully with SQL Server and ACCESS 97 I am trying to replace the current ACCESS (…
1 replies
HI ALL I have a basic dilemma, if I want to open an updateable recordset by of a parametered join q…
2 replies
I have 3 servers involved in transactional replication: Server A - Publisher Server B - Distributor…
2 replies
Morning Everyone, We have sites in four states with a simple primary-secondary server setup. I…
1 replies
Heloo all, I would like to append to a table on SQL Server 7. The source table is in a Progress da…
8 replies
Does anyone know how to get SQL Server 2000 to listen on multiple ports? I do in 7.0, but 2000 is …
3 replies
HI ALL I've now finished building a database and its application, I am planning on selling the appl…
2 replies
I have a department that wants to move a database from SQL Server to ORACLE 8i. I know almost noth…
3 replies
Hi, I want to restore the master database from an old test server to a new one. The old server name…
5 replies
I'm trying to time stamp a date field every time a row is inserted or updated. I put together the t…
2 replies
How does a CURSOR work? I was under the impression that: 1. the sql ran, the cursor was poulated 2.…
4 replies
I just had a consultant tell me that a Visual Foxpro database can be made to offer better performan…
4 replies
Is there a table that contains all the file locations for all the database log files (.ldf). simila…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 280,156 through 280,170 (of 284,144 total)