Viewing 15 topics - 280,081 through 280,095 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
anyone know the way to convert datetime data in sql to vb (using an ADO) recordset while preserving…
11 replies
I have a column that has multiple entries in it, I would like to split this column into two separat…
1 replies
I have following table: id low high cost 1 0.009.994.95 2 10.0024.995.95 3 25.0039.997.95 4…
2 replies
If you are interested in getting on either of these betas check out http://www.microsoft.com/sql/ev…
2 replies
Using TCL code I can make a connection to SQL Server. I can even insert a row into a table in SQL …
2 replies
helo, my report have this format: dept. admissions discharges M/S F/S M…
1 replies
Ok here goes, I have a table with this basic structure vehicle_id int chain varchar(10) spacin…
1 replies
Hi, I am writing an rather large application that is going to be database driven. I am going to ha…
3 replies
I'm trying to set up a proxy account on SQL 2000/Windows 2000 to allow developers to run Cmdexec an…
11 replies
Another bump in the road in our quest to move from an NT box to a Windows 2000 box. I have several…
3 replies
I have set up two roles: one for web users with permission to execute stored procedures one for de…
2 replies
Hello, I have a 7.0 .BAK file from another facility, and I need to bring it in to our 2000 SQL Serv…
2 replies
Heeeeeeeeeeeelllo!! I took a peak in BOL and found out that primary keys are almost the same as ind…
4 replies
Hi guys, is it possible to apply service pack upgrades and patches without using the SA account? Di…
1 replies
Is it possible to make a group dependent on another group in the Cluster Administrator. As far as I…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 280,081 through 280,095 (of 284,145 total)