Viewing 15 topics - 278,791 through 278,805 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am taking a class for school and I have a table created in SQL and I need to import a flat file t…
4 replies
I have two tables in my database. The first table has rows and the second table is empty. I want to…
5 replies
Hi everybody: I have this dynamic select statement: declare @comp_failed as int SET @strSQL = 'SELE…
10 replies
Hi, I am facing a problem in migrating a cursor declarartion from Oracle to MSSQL This is in Oracle…
1 replies
From Query Analyzer I attempted to run an update to a 13GB unindexed table (about 20 million rows) …
6 replies
Is anyone using VIA (Virtual Interface Architecture) cards in their servers, the cpu benefits seem …
2 replies
I have inherited a database and am trying to determine how to cleanup the structure. There are 3 da…
3 replies
Hello, This is my first time working with the 'INSTEAD OF DELETE' trigger, and I am going to try my…
1 replies
i have 3 tables table1,table2,table3 in which they have one to one relation ship annd table1 is th…
2 replies
Hello: When using client side ado code to call a dts routine on an SQL server, is some portion of t…
2 replies
Hello all, Have a quick question (well maybe not so quick), I am in a situation where i developed …
1 replies
Can anyone help? I have an ASP page written in JScript which returns a SQL Server error which state…
1 replies
Hi All, This is a resurrection of an old friend (DR). I have come to a new shop for a short 8 week…
3 replies
I've been trying to enable Full Text Indexing on my SQL Server 2000 box with no results. I am usi…
6 replies
I have on SP. If I run SP thru QA it takes 1 min 50 sec. But If I copy all statements from SP to QA…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,791 through 278,805 (of 284,148 total)