Viewing 15 topics - 278,776 through 278,790 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
It's seems very confusing. May be because it was much simpler for me in Oracle. I have few users i…
1 replies
Hello All I am trying to write some statistical functions that use big numbers, like Factorial and …
1 replies
I am trying to maintain SQL-Server scripts for SQL-Server 2000 into VSS. The basic reason is to mai…
2 replies
I am using stargateinc.com as a service provider and they have this SQL package called a Value App.…
1 replies
SQL Server 2000 Profiler: SP:StmtCompleted SP:StmtStarting SQL:StmtCompleted SQL:StmtStarting Are t…
3 replies
I am looking for a way to get a list of all the tables in this huge db sorted by the file size. Any…
2 replies
Hi, I am using SQL Server 2000. I have a database table as TABLE1. TABLE1 has following structur…
1 replies
I have to export data from master/child tables to textfile so that after master data line comes chi…
1 replies
xp_sendmail will not return results in e-mail from the default instance of SQL2k. When running some…
3 replies
Hello people, The installation of sqlserver2000 on a windows2000 server (SP3) fails We see the foll…
7 replies
Hello, Has anyone used sp_OAMethos to build stuff in VSS? What I am trying to do is automate buildi…
1 replies
I am sitting in front of a Win2k PC. I try to start my SQL Server installation via the ServiceManag…
4 replies
I have two tables tbl_tracks TrackID (identity) TitleID (int) ArtistID (int) tbl_disc_tracks …
6 replies
We recently renamed a physical server from SERVER6A to SERVER6. The SQL instance name likewise chan…
4 replies
Is there any built-in st. proc to return the size of all databases in a SQL-Server 7. Thanks.
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 278,776 through 278,790 (of 284,148 total)