Viewing 15 topics - 276,241 through 276,255 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to match two tables - 1 with a field that has 8 char and the other has 8 char but will …
3 replies
I am new to Analysis services. I installed Analysis service 2000 and applied SP3 on server and cli…
3 replies
I converted a sql 6.5 database to 2k format without any problems -- except one. The Public role in …
4 replies
hi, i m not able to instal sql2000 enterprise edition on windows xp,i m just able to install client…
2 replies
I have been asked to set a trigger up to notify by email our clients when a new media code has been…
1 replies
We are converting Access database to SQL Server. The first thing I would like to setup security in …
3 replies
I have to install SQL 7.0 Standard Edition on a NT 2K sp3 box w/hotfixes I'm getting the followin…
7 replies
I'm bringing into a table data from Lotus Notes. One of the columns is a list of names, sometimes …
5 replies
I was wondering if there is a way I can use a report from Access 97 to print a certificate using SQ…
4 replies
Were in the process of installing SP3 and discovered few databaseses that are warm-standby (Read-On…
4 replies
running Sql server 7 on NT4 and just recently an error condition surfaced which I cannot remedy. T…
8 replies
hi, Can anyone tell me what the best solution to this problem is - in terms of performance. I have…
12 replies
This is a real basic question, but how do i connect to a text file through an ActiveX Script? I ne…
12 replies
I have a scenario that I am having problem implementing. I have 4 tables: tblproject, tbltask, tbls…
6 replies
Greetings to all - Let me preface this saying a few things: this post will be somewhat lengthy, I'…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,241 through 276,255 (of 284,163 total)