Viewing 15 topics - 267,031 through 267,045 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Trying to grab data changed and store it in a DB from a trigger's perpective. We have MSAccess form…
2 replies
I am running the code below. The table "tblGU" has approximately 188k records in it. I have three i…
13 replies
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the 'xtype' and the 'type' fields in sysobjects and …
3 replies
I have tables where any IDs (employee or contact or activity etc.) are defined as uniqueidentifier …
1 replies
I have a DTS Package in SQL Server 2000. Purpose: Copy a File from one server to another 1. The Pa…
10 replies
Hello people, I've a problem trying shrink the log files from 3 database. I tryied backup full, ba…
2 replies
How can i make auto number from the first day of the year? How can I make this? From the binging of…
7 replies
Hi, I have a 12 GB Transaction log file. I performed a "BACKUP LOG" command. Then a DBCC comma…
6 replies
Dear All, in a multi-user application I need to enable "reading" users to access data even while ot…
2 replies
Hey All, I've imported Excel files into Sql Server with DTS several times before and never had this…
2 replies
OK, who noticed my deliberate mistake? Here's a useful tip for you. Always make your char and varch…
1 replies
Hi, I have a need to create T-SQL queries that can be used to return complete and comprehensive sc…
14 replies
Does anyone have any documentation for the sysproperties table? It doesn't appear to be mentioned i…
2 replies
I see queries where a capital N precedes strings in single quotes. Ie: OBJECTPROPERTY (id, N'IsPro…
3 replies
I have a question about using print. I put some print statement in an stored proc so I could monit…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 267,031 through 267,045 (of 284,154 total)