Viewing 15 topics - 267,016 through 267,030 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
USE msdb DECLARE @TXT AS NVARCHAR(50) SET @TXT = N'sp_help_job @job_name = ''SWLTEST'', @job_aspect…
1 replies
I want to create a passthru query in access that uses tables in access and sql server. I have…
4 replies
I know this has been kicked around a little, and I bet you all get tired of hearing people gripe ab…
1 replies
When I choosethe type of alert I only get one type in the pull down. I do not see the performance a…
1 replies
I try create calculate member, some logic like t-sql code case statement, I using iif function to c…
4 replies
how can ido this ? Every new year new number Generating in SQL server evry new year Generating new …
12 replies
Hi, I'm moving data from table on Server A to table on Server B. Which SQL query will be faster? Op…
1 replies
Hi! Is there a way to force a scheduled job to fail if it has been running for about an hour so tha…
4 replies
Hi all, I am interested in tracking certain client information for all users who connect to my sql …
4 replies
Hi, I'm changing the the DB server configuration to maximize performance. I've read that transactio…
2 replies
I have a good sized task ahead. We have 2 seperate SQL server boxes. Box 1 has about 12…
1 replies
Folks, I need to encrypt a particular table in one of out live databases. This is the first time I …
1 replies
Hi again, one other problem. I have two SQL Server 2000 instances on an active/active MS Clust…
4 replies
Hello, Over the weekend, I just moved our production SQL Server 7.0 cluster to new SQL 2000 cluster…
4 replies
Our SQL Servers are MSSQL 200, sp3 and I have this question: Is it possible to view the histo…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 267,016 through 267,030 (of 284,154 total)