Viewing 15 topics - 266,686 through 266,700 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I'm having difficulty with registering a new SQL server across a network. I'm guessing it's…
2 replies
Since last week Friday all our sql2000 mmc crash when we use the register server wizard and have it…
2 replies
Hi all, When trying to view the contents of a Transform Data Task by double clicking it, I get a me…
2 replies
Hi Guys I have a copy of Ken Henderson's The Guru's Guide to Transact-Sql but I have broken the dis…
4 replies
I am having SQL Server 7.0 Installed on a Windows Nt 4.0 server. Since a few days the SQL Server do…
6 replies
We are using xp_sendmail to attach the results of a stored procedure to an email. The pr…
3 replies
I have a table that contains transaction information. This table contains a unique id as it's prima…
1 replies
Hello, Lets say I have the following query (this is the example from BOL): SELECT Year, SUM(C…
2 replies
I am a newbie to sqlserver and dts. I have 32,000 byte records coming from a mainframe system in fl…
1 replies
Does anyone have any information on running multiple instances of SQL2000 on alternate nodes of a c…
2 replies
To use the MS JDBC, do I need to install it on the server as well?
1 replies
Hello I can use the Wshell wsh object by instantiating it with the command below; Set WshShell = Cr…
7 replies
In Enterprise Manager, I can look at all permissions granted to a particular role, broken out by us…
2 replies
Does anyone have a script to purge DTS package logs for logs older than a week. I remember reading …
1 replies
I need to find out how often a set of Stored procedures are kicked off and ran. I have "aquir…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,686 through 266,700 (of 284,157 total)