Viewing 15 topics - 266,701 through 266,715 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I am using dts import copy table from oracle server to sql2k database. I have imported su…
4 replies
Hi all, Been trying to improve a query and I cant seem to get it done without using a derived or te…
6 replies
Hello all, I have done some digging here, but can't seem to find my answer. I'm fairly new to…
3 replies
I wanted to share a frustrating situation I had recently with the use of the REPLACE function. …
1 replies
Hi How can I easily duplicate a record and store it in the same table from within a stored procedur…
4 replies
select * from [remote_linked.server].db.dbo.table . This works fine but when I embed any statement …
4 replies
I love the themes pertaining to identifying Best practices and Worst practices. I think they are ve…
1 replies
Question: I am trying to figure out if it is possible to call a .NET class from a stored procedure …
3 replies
I'm new to SQLServer 2000 and would like to know if it is possible to create a database that would …
3 replies
Hi, I need to generate daily scripts for altered or new stored procedures. Is there a way to automa…
4 replies
I have: SET @oldtable = (select a.name from sysobjects b inner join sysobjects a on (a.id = b.paren…
3 replies
I have a table witch I have to use a trigger to enforce som business rules. If you se the sample c…
4 replies
Is there an industry standard naming convention for SQL Server objects? I've looked at various arti…
10 replies
How can I do this in one query I've got a table like this ID RESOURCEID DATE QUANTIT…
2 replies
Hi, (See also 'Database size issue...') We needed to change some text fields to ntext. As that conv…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,701 through 266,715 (of 284,157 total)