Viewing 15 topics - 266,641 through 266,655 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
What is the difference between a DRIDefault and a normal Default? I've noticed in the SQL-DMO help …
1 replies
Hi , I have a scenario where I need to configure a linked server on SQL 2000 Ent. Edition which con…
3 replies
Hi.. I would like to create only ONE package which loads three totally different files into the sam…
3 replies
Please help; I need a script to calculate the number of working days from the first day of the mont…
4 replies
What's the difference between a DRIDefault and a normal Default, if any? I noticed this in the Colu…
3 replies
Hy, excuse my poor english (i'm french). I would like to know how to pass to a stored procedure, th…
1 replies
This is a general question to the SQL Server Central community: What are some good resources you ha…
1 replies
Does anyone know why sqlserver(2ksp3 on W2ksp4 with AD-on W2003-server) cannot get to an nt4-domain…
1 replies
when I do a dbcc checkdb on MSDB, I get error messages 8909 and 8928 ("Table error" and "could not …
3 replies
The real question is how do I monitor a 'database up' event in SQL 2000. Database…
1 replies
Hi. I am working on re-creating an existing Essbase application as an exercise and am not ter…
3 replies
We have a project with 30 to 40 outside Lenders, each having their own data formats. I want to…
4 replies
I need to redesign an existing employee database. The database in question mainly proforms pr…
8 replies
I am trying to process a dimension but everytime Analysis services goes to count the members i…
1 replies
Hi All I need some help in splitting a string from one field into 5 seperate fields. Both source an…
16 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,641 through 266,655 (of 284,157 total)