Viewing 15 topics - 266,626 through 266,640 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi does anyone know if these tools are available on the pocket pc?
1 replies
hi everyone i am a junior DBa who just started working on the SQL-server and need to know if anyone…
3 replies
Any info available on how to build a stored procedure that can have variables passed to it from a s…
1 replies
Hi, After having installed the Informatica Client S/W V 5.1.1 on my workstation, I cannot lanu…
1 replies
I wish to backup the contents of a table to a seperate table, clear the original table and then imp…
5 replies
Hi All Could you please help me with a insert trigger. All it has to perform is to send an email to…
5 replies
Hi, Can some one tell me how to do this in T-SQL or point me to a relevant URL. The problem I have …
5 replies
Suppose we have a table with 3 columns, personID, eventTime, and eventDescription. Let's say …
1 replies
Where are the results from subqueries stored? Are temp tables in tempdb created? I have not been ab…
2 replies
Hi all, I have a table that contains details of news stories associated with specific entities. I h…
3 replies
I had an example of the syntax I add to the end of an EXEC procName to suppress the message in QA G…
8 replies
I'm running SQL 2000 and am trying to port over my useful stored procedures from a previous …
3 replies
I wonder if anyone has seen this problem and know of a SERVER side fix: The app uses the DNSAl…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
10 replies
Hi everyone. For a particular reason I have NT 4.0 and SQL 6.5 in my company. I must maintain this …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,626 through 266,640 (of 284,157 total)