Viewing 15 topics - 266,611 through 266,625 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am a newbie to SQL and ASP programming. I want to create an ASP program that will allow users to …
15 replies
hi, My local database (under ms sql server 2000, Enterprise Manager) currently works fine w…
11 replies
Hi, I have been asked to find out if it is possible to rename an SQL server 2000. Not just a databa…
2 replies
Hi: OK ... I've been told not to rely solely on OS backup files of the data and log files for recov…
8 replies
Please bear with me. I'm new to SQL Server. Using a job defined with Enterprise Manager, I am…
1 replies
We are running into problems on our development environment with extra parameters being added on to…
2 replies
I noticed that if I do a "select where not in" and the table in the subquery contains a row that ha…
2 replies
Is there any easy way to find our which user is taking up the resources on a SQL Server machine? I …
6 replies
I have a query that will use a linked server to the Active Directory to get a list of email address…
3 replies
Hi All. Can some one help me improve the following stored proc (SQL Server 2000). Currently it acce…
2 replies
I am trying to perform a search on a table based on the given criteria. However it is returning me …
7 replies
SQL 2k Discrepancy between what disk space has been allocated and what disk space has been used. S…
4 replies
Anyone know if it's possible to supply an URL (i.e. http://lanserver1/img/hello.jpg) which wou…
2 replies
We have a Tempdb that is in Simple Recovery Mode so the log file is not being used. The .mdf makes …
3 replies
Hi this has puzzled me for awhile. i have a pacage that transfers all objects to another server. I …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,611 through 266,625 (of 284,157 total)