Viewing 15 topics - 266,296 through 266,310 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, Yesterday we 'lost' a number of production and testing application tables. I tho…
10 replies
Hi, I have a question about objects security: Isn't supposed to when I create a object to access ot…
2 replies
Hello All, I did that many times before, but somehow in that case it doesn't work. I just restored …
8 replies
I have two tables called TableA and TableB TableA Col1 ID Col2 CDate Cpl2 name TableB Col1 ID Col2…
2 replies
I have a little program written in access 2000 that worked fine under windows 2000 but when running…
1 replies
I am not even sure if this is possible, but I am trying to pass a string of Comma delimented intege…
11 replies
Hi For my project i am trying to create an online registering system. The users enter all of …
3 replies
I have a m/c with os-win'98. when installing Client Tools from the SQL server 2000 CD the following…
1 replies
Hello, I thought log shipping was supposed to be so strait forward and easy! It does not appear to…
5 replies
Another question about Virtual Servers in Cluster... I have a 2 node Cluster with a default instanc…
2 replies
We have extensive use of the remedy Action Request System which runs on a SQL 2k background. Remedy…
5 replies
Hello All, I have a slight issue that I've been trying to find information on without much success,…
1 replies
What I need is an SQL equivalent of the VB Instr() function. I'm looking for the occurance of a cha…
2 replies
I need alter one column on my database without drop the replication well I'm getting that message s…
15 replies
I need two varchar(8000) columns in a table. But I can't because the max row length is 8032 chars.…
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,296 through 266,310 (of 284,158 total)