Viewing 15 topics - 266,116 through 266,130 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I'm having a difficult time designing a solution to a problem I've been given and was wonde…
3 replies
I know this is probably simple but I have just never done it and I'm having a hard time figuring it…
2 replies
Does anyone know how to call an Access function from SQLDTS? Or does anyone know how to Compa…
4 replies
I have a view which returns HR information. My problem is that I could have multiple rows for the s…
7 replies
Hi folks - I want to dynamically create a diagram of our existing databases. The only thing I can f…
10 replies
I am running MS SQL Server 7. Is there a way to easily generate a list of any chang…
8 replies
In effort to test our backup and recovery procedures we recently backed up a sever (using Archsev) …
13 replies
I need to write a sproc/udf (doesn't matter which) that will recursively retrieve records from a co…
1 replies
We have a production table that is fragmented. Here is the output of the dbcc showcontig Table: 'S…
4 replies
I have a project to go through and find best SQL Server security best practices. One of the p…
3 replies
Hi - I'm upgrading a server from 6.5 to 2000 and want to generate a script (or DTS) to bring t…
5 replies
I have a situation where I am working with legacy code. The issue involved involved a varChar …
1 replies
I want to find out the number of Fridays between a certain date range. Do I need to create a table …
1 replies
I am executing a DTS Package with an Execute Process Task Step that runs the following batch progra…
1 replies
I have a table called PriceName having schema CREATE TABLE PriceName (PriceNameID INT IDENTITY(1,1…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,116 through 266,130 (of 284,160 total)