Viewing 15 topics - 265,756 through 265,770 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've written a trigger in version 7 which updates an order header table column after an order detai…
1 replies
I have table I am "processing" from imported text data: Create Table #TempGroups (GroupNum In…
1 replies
I have found a SQL Agent bug which I can reproduce on several of our servers, and I'm wondering if …
1 replies
I recently converted from SQL 7.0 to SQL 2000 standard edition. We have 2 GB memory. I …
2 replies
I am trying to pass the new identity column value from one table to another with the following code…
7 replies
For Oracle function GREATEST , We don't have equivalent support in SQL Server, For Exampl…
2 replies
Hi experts, I found 3 SQL Server error log messages this morning in SS2000. We have installed…
2 replies
hi in sql 2000 ,i have 3 fields in a table called COMPANY,CONTACT and VALUE with various values eg.…
2 replies
I'm currently playing with a query that needs to return all the appointments for a physician three …
5 replies
Hai All, How can i remove the IDENTITY property of a column through T-SQL commands (I know how to d…
2 replies
Hi.. I'm a new DBA to SQL Server. I have three tables that is "larger" than the rest ab…
5 replies
Hi All, Can anyone please suggest me how to do a auto increment in a select statement. declare @x …
3 replies
Hello, I am in a situation today where I have a lot of users who are using a Microsoft Access 2003 …
1 replies
Hi, I have this procedure below, the tblInvoices table has a unique value index on the invoicedate.…
15 replies
Hi all, I use Database Maintenance Plans to do an auto back up databases every night. I …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,756 through 265,770 (of 284,162 total)