Viewing 15 topics - 265,636 through 265,650 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hey All, One of the developers at my company has an application written in FoxPro (don't ask me why…
1 replies
Is there a way to put a CASE Statement in a table check constraint? For example, on the table: CREA…
2 replies
When I run this I get a error Server: Msg 245, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Syntax error conver…
2 replies
Hello, I am beginning the process of recreating an Access 2000 mdb application to run on SQL Server…
5 replies
Hey! I'm pretty new to security & user permission issues. Anyway, is there any way in SQL 2000 …
15 replies
Hello After problems on OS in my server with Small buisiness server sql server return to me this er…
6 replies
I am trying to write a user defined function which translates functions written by the user in…
11 replies
I've recently been tasked with changing two of our existing UDTs. One is a character and one …
1 replies
Morning! I've currently created a large number of reports, all of which use the same Shared Data So…
1 replies
Hi All, I have a table tab1 with col1 as varchar(100) having non clustered index on it. Col1 just …
4 replies
I have 2 questions hope someone can help me. 1. What is the minimum permission required to run Prof…
6 replies
HI- I am looking for database related interactive/hands-on activities that I can use for a job expo…
2 replies
We have a regional Access DB which they want to take corporate wide. I figured the the best t…
10 replies
I am trying to transfer data from a text file to SQL using DTS but I always get thi…
1 replies
How do you get the name of the database you are attached to if you do not have the database ID and …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,636 through 265,650 (of 284,166 total)