Viewing 15 topics - 265,606 through 265,620 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'd like to use a DTS task to move data from a SQL Server 2K db to a Btrieve (6.15) data file. …
2 replies
Hi All Just wanted to sound out the group to see if anyone has coem across a problem that came up r…
4 replies
I was wondering if anyone can provide some insights on this. As I am dealing with a vendor-supplied…
6 replies
I created a new database user and granted him "db_datawriter" role to the database. By some reason …
9 replies
I have an application that installs a named instance of msde as part of its setup. I am able to acc…
10 replies
I know this is an oft-discussed topic. My issue is that through all the MSDN articles, KB sea…
14 replies
Hi, I am converting some old asp dynamic sql to a stored procedure. In my dynamic sql I first …
12 replies
I was wondering if there was a function in SQL Server to identify white space in the way the null w…
2 replies
Hello, I have a query that returns a distinct student grade level, a school name, and the number of…
3 replies
We have a DTS package on one of our local SQL 2000 servers that runs just fine when we right click …
3 replies
I have a feeling I already know the answer is NO, but does anyone know if Microsoft offers an equiv…
4 replies
Is there a way of taking Database Version 1, comparing it against Database Version 2 and automatica…
2 replies
I would be curious to know the sql injection defense that sql server central uses. Especially consi…
15 replies
Can anyone tell me, or point me to a link, on how to restore a 6.5 database. Not just a user …
5 replies
Hello listers, Don't know if I'm in the rigth forum... Anybody knows why in ADO.NET we cannot use a…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,606 through 265,620 (of 284,166 total)