Viewing 15 topics - 265,591 through 265,605 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello I need to make an update statment that calculate for each invoice the sum of field (fi.peso*f…
1 replies
I have backing up all of my Databases and unfortunately my server crashed. I have restored all of t…
1 replies
I need your expertise help: the user enter a new record via the front end application create in VB/…
6 replies
In order to protect from 'slammer' kind of virus, we are planning to block UDP Port 1434 on all gat…
6 replies
Anyone ever done anything with importing an RSS newsfeed into a SQL database? I've looked at all th…
4 replies
Does anyone have any good suggestions for "alternate" IDE's for developing SQL Server objects and c…
9 replies
Hi there, I made a text input box, and saved inputed text into DB. the problem i encountered is use…
7 replies
Hi All, Is any way to take a backup on on Network drive?. If any body know give me the full details…
3 replies
Hi Everyone, Just would like to find out if I've a standby server restoring transaction logs from m…
2 replies
I have client who is in a time critical business where we need to record times to 6 decimal places …
2 replies
I am moving a handful of Databases from a SQL Server 7.0 Instance to a Server running SQL Server 20…
4 replies
Hello, I need to parse a text string two different ways. The text string data is expresse…
5 replies
Hello All, Haven't been doing DTS with structure in SQL 7.0 for some time. When I export/impor…
1 replies
hi folks i'm sitting here having a stress attack cos i am sure there is a way to clear down the tra…
10 replies
Error: Column 't1.AccountNumber' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,591 through 265,605 (of 284,166 total)