Viewing 15 topics - 265,381 through 265,395 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a way to execute a DTS package from within Access 2002. Scenerio: I have a Access 2002 MDB…
2 replies
Hi! What SET options to use and with what settings (ON/OFF) when creating the indexed views? The pr…
2 replies
Hi, Hope somebody can help me with this, have a database here which at first indexing started to fa…
3 replies
I hope this isn't a double post. I thought in the past that I performed a backup on one system, the…
5 replies
Hello all, I recently upgraded a server from 7 to 2000, using the upgrade wizard. Now All my databs…
5 replies
i have a table called TEMP CREATE TEMP (ID INT, stdate DATETIME, enddate DATETIME, CODE CHAR(10)) I…
6 replies
When running update text statement, Im having trouble tracking down why I get the following error; …
1 replies
Hi, I've noticed something slightly strange in our syslogins table. When there is a password given,…
6 replies
Hi all: I have developed DB's for many years but over the last year I have been …
4 replies
I'm hoping this is the right forum to post this question in. I'm trying to create a SQL View which …
7 replies
Can anyone please let me know if there a table which doesnt have a unique identifier how is i…
2 replies
Hi! We've just set up the transactional replication on 2 sql servers: one - the publishing distribu…
2 replies
Does anybody know how I can delete existing connections within DTS, as the disconnected edit does n…
1 replies
Hi, In Enterprise Manager you can right-click on a database then from the All Tasks you can select…
3 replies
Hi, I am working with a SQL 2000 Database. This Database has around 15 Tables. I need to build a Vi…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,381 through 265,395 (of 284,163 total)