Viewing 15 topics - 265,231 through 265,245 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hai All, I am trying to read mails from OutLook 2002 via SQL MAIL,but it is giving the followi…
2 replies
I would like to take a social security number and generate a unique identifier from it to use as a …
4 replies
When record is inserted into my table I must put value from field C to field B. Field C is aut…
4 replies
I was hoping someone can give me some insight on how 'local packages' work in DTS. Are they run/sto…
2 replies
Just found that one of my SQLServer 2000 databases has a process that is in a state of KILLED/ROLLB…
8 replies
Hi, I need to get the resultset of a stored procedure which returns resultset in the form of XML i…
3 replies
I have an odd problem. For some time now I've been running a series of stored procedures whose task…
1 replies
I downloaded the script sp_CompareDB http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/articlesexternal.asp?…
10 replies
After creating a linked server in EM on my Local server, I can see the tables and views t…
3 replies
i'm new to this forum and to UDFs. i have a need to iterate through a recordset. i'm able to do tha…
12 replies
Hi, I have a vendor application running on a SQL2K Enterprise server that periodically times …
1 replies
Hi, This is my problem, i'm pulling in rows from a text file that get loaded in to a single column …
7 replies
Forgive me if this question has been asked before, and summarily answered (I'm relatively new to SQ…
2 replies
select * from employee where emp_id in (select emp_id from authors) run this query in pubs. I t wi…
2 replies
Hello All, DECLARE @query VARCHAR(8000) DECLARE @db VARCHAR(20) DECLARE @file&nbs…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,231 through 265,245 (of 284,163 total)