Viewing 15 topics - 265,246 through 265,260 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a horizontally partitioned database with a different table for each year (for 1997 onwards).…
4 replies
I have a DTS that extracts data from a DB on another linked SQL server that I have read-only permis…
2 replies
Does any of you guys have used Trend Micro antivirus software in a cluster?
4 replies
Hi, I have 2 sprocs. They both contain the same logic, differing only in a boolean flag at the end.…
2 replies
I am new to triggers, so here goes. On insert, I need the database to email the last inserted row t…
3 replies
can i export file from dts in zip/ace/rar format?
10 replies
I'm trying to create a diagram for a database in the enterprise manager but so far cannot see how t…
5 replies
I'm getting an error message reading "Incorrect Syntax Near @strSql" What I've done is I've placed …
2 replies
We currently have a single Microsoft SQL Server db-driven .Net web app for a single city. It …
4 replies
I thought I remember reading a way to get the user password for a sql account out of the sysuser ta…
1 replies
We currently have a single Microsoft SQL Server db-driven .Net web app for a single city. It …
3 replies
It's like this: I have a login, which is db-user on MyDB. I have granted this user the roles datare…
1 replies
E.g.: select * from Table1 join udf_SomeUDF2 on Table1.KeyID = udf_SomeUDF2.KeyID
1 replies
Hi all I ripped this nice piece of code some time back from the sql*server magazine forum for sendi…
7 replies
Is there a way to retrieve the user's default database ? Jean-Lucwww.corobori.com
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,246 through 265,260 (of 284,163 total)