Viewing 15 topics - 265,216 through 265,230 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello! All! I was trying to summarize two tables into one table, but could not think o…
3 replies
We have 1000 small (10-100MB) databases on SQL2000 SP3. Sometimes CPU usage of sqlservr.exe service…
3 replies
This will take a moment to explain -- and my question overall is "Can replication help us with this…
1 replies
Hi all, Does this syntax look correct? SELECT [JS20040408].[ID], [JS20040408].[Role Type], [JS20040…
5 replies
The following VBA code (in Access 2002) calls a stored procedure procPhoneInsert but gets stuck on …
1 replies
I'm developing a database in SQL Server 2000 and I need to store some financial data, all in US Dol…
7 replies
Can you give us some sort of tree control or just an expanded view of the subtopic for the dif…
1 replies
I have 2 tables named OutstandingInvoices and ClearedInvoices. I have just set-up both tables…
1 replies
I am working with a Linked Server (both servers are SQL2k SP3) and am running into t…
2 replies
Hello all. I think we cannot turn timeout in EM. Am I wrong? A user was runnig a complex view …
4 replies
I am planning on archiving some old data from our Productions DB's. I have a question - is th…
5 replies
I have a query such as the following Select Year(ActionDate) Year, Month(ActionDate) Month, Case Wh…
3 replies
SQL 2000> Server 2003 Single DTS Local Package 2 SQL Tasks and one Microsoft OLE DB Provider fo…
2 replies
Hello, SQL 7 w/SP2; NT4; Outlook I have a job set to email results each day. It has been working fi…
8 replies
Hi, Is it possible to develop a database in SQL server 2000, backit up and restore it on a differen…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,216 through 265,230 (of 284,163 total)