Viewing 15 topics - 265,201 through 265,215 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have been set up as an OLAP Administrator on a server, but I get the following error message…
9 replies
We have jobs setup on our SQL Server that have been there for a while. However, some have history u…
1 replies
Hi there, I'm using a master server to manage similar jobs on several SQL Servers, and this works f…
1 replies
I have a DTS package where I want to reprocess a cube depending on the value of a global variable. …
1 replies
Hello, We have a need to produce data as real time as possible. This will be a sports/stats …
2 replies
Need to create an ongoing job that deletes all recs from a table and only retain last 21 days based…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
I have built a database that will be used by a 3rd party company developing an application on our b…
6 replies
Dear all, I am getting this error when 2 users try to commit a transaction simualtaneously fo…
1 replies
Does anyone know a way to change all columns and table names to upper case?
4 replies
I need to push files using FTP at the end of a DTS workflow. I can't get access to xp_cmdshell, and…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
I'm running a DTS that on a daily basis takes 3 files.. 1 is used to delete records, 1 is used to u…
1 replies
Hi All, I have a firend that asked me a question about this and I could give a good technical answe…
3 replies
We had a lot user connections with 'sleeping' mode in sysprocesses. I killed them with the sta…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,201 through 265,215 (of 284,163 total)