Viewing 15 topics - 265,036 through 265,050 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a similar problem to an earlier posting. I am using DTS Packages to create a large number of…
4 replies
I am trying to work with replication. While I am setting up replication on the sql  …
14 replies
My file contains the following first few lines: 01/02/2004, 19/02/2004 O2O ,BEI ,I,ABLU,ONMLRX79030…
5 replies
I have a need to open a cursor with dynamic sql. I want to pass in the database name and tabl…
7 replies
I have a question about the placement of the LDF and the MDF files for a MSSQL database. I am using…
1 replies
Hi everyone, Hit me, kick me, abuse me whatever, but I gotta ask a silly question. If&nb…
1 replies
I create a login with role database creater but it can not detach a database. Why? While executing …
1 replies
I've been running queries in QA and would like to see a log of my results - mainly the "Messages" f…
1 replies
I have an accounting application that I wish to query through excel VBA using NT Authentication. I …
5 replies
Dear All, I'm trying to create a table with an unsigned integer, what keyword should I use to creat…
3 replies
Hi all Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area but i am trying to migrate an exisiting SQL 20…
2 replies
In SQL Server, if you do not specify the XML encoding for a document, it defaults to UTF-8. With ou…
1 replies
Hello, ... MSSQL 7/SP2 and MSSQL 2000/SP3 I am interested to know if anybody is using fiegroups? O…
2 replies
I am using the Information Schema to retrive a list of tables and their columns: SELECT TABLE_NAME,…
5 replies
Is it possible to create table in MS Access through Linked server, If possible can anybody tell the…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,036 through 265,050 (of 284,165 total)