Viewing 15 topics - 265,021 through 265,035 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have two servers SERVA AND SERVB When i insert/update(once in a day) on SERVA that should be done…
5 replies
Hi, I have designed a local SQL Server database. Now, I want to deploy it on the internet.&nb…
6 replies
Has anyone seen this error before: The Scheduler 0 appears to be hung. SPID 1, ECID 0, UMS Context …
1 replies
Hello All, I am trying to perform a performance audit on a SQL Server where I am positive my most l…
3 replies
Hi, detailed error text: ********************************************** The process could not enume…
2 replies
How to simulate a Blocking for testing purposes ? --sntiwary
2 replies
Hi, I want to get a list of all views that are dependent on a given view. I've noticed that if some…
2 replies
Hi, I have the following in a stored procedure BEGIN TRAN DECLARE @batchno varchar(15) DECLARE @seq…
1 replies
Hello, MMSQL7/SP2 and MSSQL2000/SP3 Any ideal why "guest" is added to the sysusers table each time …
4 replies
I get an error procedure bcp not found when I run the following: bcp '"Select * From Salesperson_Di…
4 replies
I have a webfarm in front of a DB. Some process is causing "The log file for database 'tempdb' is f…
2 replies
I have a situation that presents a problem to certain users of our application. There are 2 busines…
3 replies
I'm using the sp_rename proc and I get a caution message (15477) with a severity of 0. Is there an…
2 replies
I've been asked to install reporting services on a test server at work. I don't want to install the…
4 replies
Hello All, I want to know whether it is possible to initialize an input variable in a user-defined …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,021 through 265,035 (of 284,165 total)