Viewing 15 topics - 265,006 through 265,020 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Could someone tell me what is the way to reduce size of sql.log file. File is not responding to…
8 replies
Hi, Following a recent upgrade to our server we have discovered that the timezone is wrong. We hav…
3 replies
Hi there, I have installed SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services with the default names for the virtua…
1 replies
Hi all, I'm using this code to read in the contents of a file: (@filename & @filecontent are de…
8 replies
I have a DTS Package that was running okay until I attempted to put in code with a parameter in the…
2 replies
Can anyone point me to SQL Server code that can calculate the number of days in a specific month? &…
5 replies
Hi folks, I am a new user and i have to count the records that i have in double in a table. I …
3 replies
Hi friends The following query returns list of our cliens requests (categorywise we mark each each …
3 replies
Anybody knows what the industry standard is for calculating check digit using Modulus when it comes…
1 replies
Hi Can you run mssql 7 on win2003 or xp server? What are the req'm'n'ts? What will "Yukon" require …
1 replies
I have been on a 3-year hiatus from SQL and I'm just coming back to it, trying to refresh my memory…
1 replies
After running dbcc showcontig on a database with roughly 1000 tables, I have found that quite a few…
15 replies
I have the following problem and I would like to know your opinion: database size= 200 G (dat…
4 replies
When I use DTS to copy procs between servers it strips all blank lines making my procs almost …
2 replies
I have a "start date/time" and "end date/time" and I need to check if a date/time fr…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,006 through 265,020 (of 284,165 total)