Viewing 15 topics - 264,991 through 265,005 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am in the midst of researching usage of Application Roles. In short, I understand how to use …
2 replies
Hello All, I have DTS Pkg that generate a result table. I need to output a few attribu…
1 replies
HI ALL, sorry for my english, i have a problem. I neet do display some members on dimensions…
1 replies
This message is firing off every 15 minutes. Any Ideas??? The COM+ Event System failed to cr…
3 replies
*I HOPE THIS IS IN THE RIGHT FORUM. PLEASE MOVE IF NOT OR COPY TO PERTINANT FORUMS IF ALLOWED…
2 replies
In Enterprise Manager, in table design, you can enter a Description. Does anyone know a query that …
3 replies
Hi, I am planning for a database that cater for 4 million users, where each user has around 3kB of…
12 replies
Hello We are hoping to convert a package that runs on ingres to sql server. We have a requirement t…
1 replies
Is it possible to grant exclusive execution on a SP? That means if there are multiple connections(o…
6 replies
Hi, I've built a application that will run on Tablet PC with MSDE as database. The same application…
1 replies
hi all, Please help me out with the foll. scenario. Firstly with sp_addmessage stored procedure I a…
1 replies
I have been on a 3-year hiatus from SQL and I'm just coming back to it, trying to refresh my memory…
1 replies
Is there a way to replicate the table permissions from publisher to subscriber? I noticed that when…
2 replies
I have a database that I do a lot of transactions with. I delete all of the data daily. We also bac…
1 replies
Hello, All: I am currently maintaining a database on SQL server. One table in the data…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,991 through 265,005 (of 284,165 total)