Viewing 15 topics - 264,811 through 264,825 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am new to reporting services and .net. Can someone pl. tell me how to call a report fr…
7 replies
i dont have date column in the tables, but i want to retrieve records who are 1 month old from the …
5 replies
Hi, I have a problem with generating script that will check during insert that my new date interval…
4 replies
Greetings All, I have a table (tableA) With Columns (FileNumber, WeekNumber,Departemen…
6 replies
I am trying to use xp_logininfo to get a list of people within an NT group. This group has been giv…
2 replies
Help, please. On an SQL Server 2000, we have created some user defined functions that have suddenly…
2 replies
I am trying to upgrade the SQL Server 6.5 on one server to SQL Server2000 on the other machine. At …
1 replies
I had quite a scare today. This is mostly a story of the events, but there is a question…
4 replies
Hi everyone. I need HELP Suppose that we have this situation. I want to run on different mac…
1 replies
Hi all, I recently inherited a (couple of) SQL databases that had been setup by another person. Ev…
6 replies
Hi I need to create an excel report from the next table (SQL 2000) : Columns are like orderlines &n…
2 replies
Good morning all, We have recently taken delivery of a 4 processor blade server which we have on lo…
1 replies
I set up a DTS package to export data to an Access database. The DTS package runs fine. But when I …
4 replies
Hi, We are in process of moving some of our databases to another server. Have linked server setup t…
4 replies
Hello all, We need to rollback a (third party created) DTP package that is called via dtsrun. Is it…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,811 through 264,825 (of 284,166 total)