Viewing 15 topics - 264,496 through 264,510 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have the following 2 tables: TABLE: Game GameID, Team1ID, Team2ID TABLE: TeamList TeamListID, Tea…
2 replies
Could someone point me to why there is a db_reader and db_denyreader (same with writer)? If&n…
1 replies
Is there an easy was to detect o monitor for deadlocks. I need to know when and what tables ar…
5 replies
I run the setspn for sql server service account, no error. I checked if an spn was created for the …
4 replies
I want to capture data space and log space to the table daily, run the job every week to report the…
4 replies
What I want to display is TOP INSTRUMENTS. Here is what I want to do. Lets say my instrument …
1 replies
Hi, I am facing problem with following query. Declare @Res int Set @Res = 0 Select @Res = 5000/(0-0…
5 replies
Hello... I need some advice on the best way to transfer DTS packages from one server to another.&nb…
3 replies
Hi all, When I running my DTS package, it sign an SQL error: SQL Error: The current user is not th…
1 replies
Sorry for this long one, but I'm stumped. I have an MS Access database (should be SQL Server,…
1 replies
Hi! Has anyone eared of any 3rd party rdl designer already available or in development ? Yanick
4 replies
Really easy question for you guys: I have a SQL server 2k DB on my server. I installed Enterpr…
2 replies
My company managed to recover mdf file from corrupted RAID5. Problem is we unable to attach said da…
1 replies
I have 2 tables (F0413 and F0911) that are related by a document number field. In the F0911 table t…
2 replies
Hello: Does anyone know of a command-line ftp utility that supports passive mode and can automatica…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,496 through 264,510 (of 284,167 total)