Viewing 15 topics - 264,481 through 264,495 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there someone who can help me because i'm rather new to SQL (worked always in MS ACCESS) but wha…
1 replies
I have 1 SQL 2000 std on Win2000 Server (Publisher / distributor) and a subscription on a Win2…
4 replies
Morning . Let me give you a break down of the snapshot enviroument . The distributor is a SQL 7 se…
1 replies
Does anyone know how to change the default directory path for full text indexing? Thanks...J…
2 replies
How do I tell if a trigger is currently enabled or disabled?
3 replies
Hello, I'm a newbie. One of our developers needs to "Select from system objects in the msdb databas…
3 replies
Our current set up is that all tables reside on one File Group. I would like to create a new F…
1 replies
Sql Server 7 Standard Edition My Server was renamed and the normal steps of reinstalling and runnin…
1 replies
I would like to do a mass update using SQL Analyzer. I want to update the e-mail field with fname.l…
2 replies
Hi All, I seem to have authentication troubles since the application of the sasser patch. The probl…
3 replies
Hi There, Another fun day of SQLDMO programming and pounding my head against the object model diagr…
2 replies
Is any one know anyhow to assign SQL server processing to specifiec application? I have Cogno repor…
1 replies
I had problems with my db and I decided to start over again however when I re-install SQL2k on my b…
1 replies
I have a 1-to-many relationship between my "Game" and "GameInfo" tables. TABLE: Game GameID,…
1 replies
I am setting up merge repl. and I keep getting a weird message: distributor_Admin is not defined as…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,481 through 264,495 (of 284,167 total)