Viewing 15 topics - 264,331 through 264,345 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Folks ! I have varchar fields instead of identity ones, in order to assign a unique identifier t…
4 replies
Hi, I have a table with the following columns id, date,day_of_month,month_of_year,week_of_year I ne…
2 replies
How I can get Analyzer to display the column / alias names from my SELECT statement in the results …
1 replies
Here's my situation. We're using Crystal Reports 7 as we need to compile and distribute&…
5 replies
I have a UDF bound to a field in a table. The UDF calculates the value of the field and the two fie…
1 replies
I'm not sure if anyone can help. I've written xp_gcquery to login to a remote server and run usp_gc…
2 replies
I've started doing unattended installs of SQL Server 2000 SP 3a. I found out that @@VERSION o…
1 replies
Hello, I am in the process of moving our main SQL Server 2000 user database (called Central_Data) f…
2 replies
I'm executing sp_who2 on a server and seeing the status of one of the processes as DORMANT. What is…
2 replies
hI, I am a newbie at SQLServer 7.0, my problem is that I cannot see the diagrams …
2 replies
Hello! This is my first post here. Man, am I glad I found this place. I need some…
3 replies
I have this procedure to update the counters in 7 companies. I do not want to run the script in eac…
3 replies
I am supporting a user whose application INI file uses the SA ID to connect to SQL Server. Wh…
14 replies
I have to move a replicated database to a new partition on the server. Is there anything I should w…
3 replies
Greetings, I'm hoping someone might have a suggestion for a work around. I finished a series …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,331 through 264,345 (of 284,167 total)