Viewing 15 topics - 264,346 through 264,360 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
For those people that have applied post-SP 3 hotfixes... i.e. any of the following: 8.00.859 http:/…
1 replies
Hello experts. BACKGROUND: I work for a satellite campus for a state university which has a …
1 replies
I know how to use Enterprise Manager to script SQL Server Agent jobs but I was wondering if anyone …
6 replies
Hi everybody, I have concerns regarding the maximum number of rows which can be handled by a table.…
6 replies
I am having 2 issues with my current upgrade to SQL2K from SQL7. First, a little background informa…
1 replies
Let's suppose we have the following tables: CREATE TABLE Customers ( CustomerID int IDENTITY …
2 replies
Hello, Environment: Server 2000; MSSQL 2000/SP3; all databses using 8.0 compatibility setting (defa…
3 replies
A developed accidentally deleted a DTS package. 1. Can I retrieve the deleted package from a prior …
3 replies
Here is the situation, some ambitious infrastructure folks have talked of how AD could hold a lot o…
1 replies
Okay girls and boys I need to pull a rabbit out of the hat! We have been asked to help a team using…
2 replies
Hi everyone. My question is: If I had a full database backup on Monday, a log backup on…
3 replies
I just created a new database (SQLServer 2K) I attempted to add an existing user to this DB. Got th…
4 replies
Hi Guys, I am currently running SQL 2000 SP3 standard edition, we want to migrate to SQL 200…
2 replies
Does anyone know how to write a custom Event ID to the Event log from SQL ? I see xp_logevent…
1 replies
When I call the procedure below I get the error "ODBC error 208 (42S02) Invalid object name 'shipme…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,346 through 264,360 (of 284,167 total)