Viewing 15 topics - 264,181 through 264,195 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Our client requiry login logout timming of a datase user that where can get
2 replies
HI, Im trying to create a new dts package but evrytime I try to, I get the error message "DTS Desig…
1 replies
Hi, Is there is any other way to open a connection to an Excel application using ActiveX script in …
1 replies
Basic question....I'm attempting to import external data into Excel. I go through the wizard …
1 replies
I have noticed recently, that I am no longer able to view or modify any diagrams on my wo…
7 replies
Hello, I'm relatively new to SQL Server (but have been using oracle for many years) and was h…
9 replies
I have an application accessing various tables in a SQL Server database. I want to have a list…
2 replies
Is there any way to link to a report from a webpage? We'd like to link to a parameterized rep…
2 replies
I need to restart a database through SQL statement. What is the SQL statement which I can use for t…
4 replies
Is there a way to use sql to pull a list of user id's from a active directory network and insert th…
2 replies
I want to get the running total of an amount field that I calculate on the fly in a select query. E…
6 replies
IAM USING 1 STORED PROCEDURE TO UPDATE 2 TABLES 1 IS MASTER TABLE AND 2ND IS THE CHILD TABLE MASTER…
7 replies
I have updated a column(first_name) in my table emp.Instead of updating few fields which meats some…
6 replies
Hello everybody Please help me find differene between PL-Sql and Transact-Sql. I have no knowledge …
4 replies
I am getting an error when i issue a save transaction "Cannot issue SAVE TRANSACTION when there is …
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,181 through 264,195 (of 284,169 total)