Viewing 15 topics - 264,166 through 264,180 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm installing SQL2K EM on a IBM cluster. I'm getting "Setup failed to perform the required operati…
11 replies
For a package that is only ever going to be run manually is there any way for me to pop up a box al…
2 replies
We need to access about 300 Giga bytes of data from a database on a remote server. We have SQL Serv…
2 replies
is there a way to concat the records remeber not fields example like list of users from a table &n…
1 replies
I have a friend who works in a large IT department. One day a particulary exec asked for a laptop t…
2 replies
I have the following procedure. When i execute it it's giving me syntax error near '='. When I remo…
2 replies
I have a DTS package - a simple transformation from a text file to a table - that is failing incons…
3 replies
I have a problem where I can't my sp to return me the correct value. the sp code is: CREATE PROCED…
1 replies
The Server I am using for development has two names: The DNS name is ixy341w1 on our European WAN o…
1 replies
I'm having problems with a non-clustered index. When I update a table based on a join query (b…
1 replies
Hi all i'm looking for a script (udf) to calculate check digits, this is for standard food product …
1 replies
I am selecting the following fields from my table and drop them into my .csv, the problem is that i…
6 replies
Hello, MSSQL 7 w/SP2 Would there be a reason why a helpdesk application (HE&%) would require a …
5 replies
I am web developer who had been working till date in english language based sites. Now I am require…
1 replies
HI, I have set up a mail profile (Outlook which is the default profile) for SQL server Agent. when …
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,166 through 264,180 (of 284,169 total)