Viewing 15 topics - 264,196 through 264,210 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Sorry, guess I should have mentioned that Query analyzer work and so does osql, just not Isql. Than…
4 replies
Hi, I'm trying to run a query contained within a stored procedure which references a table in a rem…
3 replies
Hi all, I have a simple question, as follows. I have set up a couple of jobs which I have scheduled…
1 replies
I would like to create a new user account for a database, wondering if I can use some stored proced…
1 replies
Hi! What is the best way to setup notification for administrator if a particular every minute …
3 replies
We have a database to which we add approximately 1,000 rows per month to the primary table. There i…
8 replies
I've been creating a variety of complex calculated members for a cube I'm working on, and don't kno…
6 replies
need help to do this CREATE PROCEDURE with a date condition on inseret i wont to an…
6 replies
I'm currently writing a report on the databases I currently have on our internal SQL Server 2000 bo…
3 replies
WHAT IAM DOING IS INSERTING VALUES IN 2 TABLES, 1 IS MASTER TABLE AND ANOTHER IS CHILD TABLE MASTER…
2 replies
WHAT I WANT TO DO IS CONCAT THE CONTENTS OF THESE INDIVIDUAL VARIABLES AND STORE IT IN A DIFFERENT …
1 replies
Dear All, Does anyone know how can I verify the existence of a specific file from a Stored Procedur…
13 replies
I have applied a trigger on inserts of a table. The triger might execute for 10 or even more second…
3 replies
Sql 7... On our test server, we put a copy of a production db to test against. Our developers …
6 replies
I have a link to a Reporting Services report from a Sharepoint page, the report displays fine, howe…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,196 through 264,210 (of 284,169 total)