Viewing 15 topics - 263,971 through 263,985 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I am trying to store the output of a Select statement with a FOR XML EXPLICIT back into the…
2 replies
Hi, Got quite an unusual problem. Basically, our SQL server doesn't allow any connections through …
3 replies
Hi! Does anyone know how to put a database in StandBy Mode for SQL Server 2000. I am trying t…
7 replies
HI. we have a sql server 2000 service pack 2 machine that is running on win nt OS. The sql ser…
2 replies
Hi All I have been tearing my hair out with this one - please help. We are bulk inserting data and …
5 replies
Setting: new development Problem: a trigger times out (it deletes thousands of records f…
1 replies
HI. I recently installed service pack 3a to my test environment and the installation occured with n…
8 replies
Hi there, I've setup the following: Create DBNAme..TableA on serverA, create DBNAme..TableA on Serv…
1 replies
Hi, I've written a sproc in sql2k, and I keep getting this error.I am sure that it is something re…
2 replies
Hello, I have a Table with 680,000 rows in within it. If I create a view that only contains this Ta…
4 replies
I currently have a table with records like cityid, area_desc ----------------- JKF, NEW YORK LGA, N…
1 replies
For my amusement and at the same time attempting to learn XML, I have a written a simple dictionary…
5 replies
I am new to SQL and I am converting a MS Access Database into a SQL Database. The Access database h…
2 replies
To day at 10AM my boss taken transaction log backup,at 2PM i took full backup of our bank database.…
2 replies
How can I use sql server (store procedure) to update/insert fox pro .dbf files ??? Can anyone help?…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 263,971 through 263,985 (of 284,170 total)