Viewing 15 topics - 260,206 through 260,220 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to undertake some performance optimisation of Analysis Services cubes. But horrors of h…
6 replies
I have this problem: I have big table (on linked server) and I would like to store (physicaly syncr…
1 replies
string strSQL = "SELECT USERID FROM TBUSERS WHERE USERNAME='" + username + "'"; string strDSN = "se…
1 replies
How can I check if it is another connection with the same username and password and refuse this sec…
1 replies
Hi All, Can we export/write the result set of a query into Adobe's .PDF FORMAT directly using SQL S…
6 replies
Hello, Recently I discovered an issue with SQL 2000 SP3 with hot fix 814032 (replication fix whe…
3 replies
I'm trying to copy stuff from 1 server to another, but I dont want to hardcode the server string.&n…
1 replies
Howdy. I have two SQL Servers, one running the latest version of SQL 2000 ("Archival") and one runi…
4 replies
(guessing a little on the right forum but...) I'm building a new server for our intranet, usin…
6 replies
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I need to make sure that user X cannot write to a particular databa…
10 replies
Hey, My company is going to add sql server and get most of the data from as/400. I believe the…
2 replies
I'm going to be writing an ASP.net app in C# that stores scanned invoice images in a database along…
4 replies
One of our applications has run into the below scenario and the table needs to be reindexed. Can so…
6 replies
I want to write select store procedure with 4 columns Passing a single variable and returning all …
1 replies
I've been asked to look into resilence with regard to providing 24/7/365 database service for an en…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,206 through 260,220 (of 284,144 total)