Viewing 15 topics - 260,191 through 260,205 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I just installed sql server 2000 enterprise edition on windows 2000. I have installed it under …
3 replies
I am a new DBA and recently transfered a stored procedure from one server to another from the…
2 replies
I could not open my database.It says its Suspect and could not open and not displaying any of the o…
13 replies
Hi there, I have a headache with this, I am getting this error "Error converting data type numeric…
2 replies
Hi, I have my reporting server installed on my server that has Regional Settings set to en-US and m…
1 replies
I', having a problem in my backup. This is the message: BackupDiskFile::CreateMedia: Backup device…
2 replies
I have a source MSSQL database and I am pushing it to Oracle -- There are several columsn in the de…
1 replies
We recently had a problem with DTS on SQL 2000 where there is limit of 8 Meg for blobs with DTS, th…
2 replies
Hi, Im having 5 text colums of 2500 bytes each in a single table. I dont want to use text/image pag…
1 replies
I have a requirement to replicate from a SQL cluster (MSCS) to another SQL host, so that this can b…
5 replies
Hi, I am developing an ecommerce store, almost finished but can't think how to achieve this sceneri…
1 replies
Hi There, I am new to MS SQL queries, so please excuse if this is a simple thing to do. I am statin…
4 replies
The new guy at my old job installed SQL 2K onto a new server with a different sort order (default) …
3 replies
I'm working on a stored procedure (below) in which I'm trying search for a parameter value wit…
3 replies
Hi, Is there any way to store the pivot view at runtime and retrieve it back. ie., the user may dra…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,191 through 260,205 (of 284,144 total)