Viewing 15 topics - 260,176 through 260,190 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys, I'm running SQL SERVER STANDERD and i'm trying to schedule dts packages, but with no luck.…
6 replies
Today I ran a program that deleted loads of data from a large sql2k database that I administer.&nbs…
5 replies
I'm looking for method to find only date in a DateTime field. For example, i have this field with …
1 replies
2 weeks ago this was working: Server A on Win 2000 Mixed Authentication Server B on Win 2000 Mixed …
2 replies
Ok, I'll try to make this brief. I have Server "A" that is a production server. I have Server "B" t…
24 replies
Hi all, On several servers I have many databases owned by many different people. Each user is…
3 replies
SQL Analyzer SQL Canceled: Delete Table where Year > 2004 I accidently killed the process t…
6 replies
I am a unemployed MS SQL DBA who wants to learn Peoplesoft HR / Financials to strengthen my marketa…
1 replies
Hello to all. I hope some one can enlight my already fried head to figure out what could be the pro…
5 replies
hello guys, first of all sorry for my poor english I want to use the copy database wizard t…
3 replies
I'm using a central master SQL server to maintain other sql servers. Is it possible to create a sto…
4 replies
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong in this stored procedure? The basics of what I am tr…
4 replies
This was posted on the BugTraq security mailing list and has made a Secunia vulnerability announcem…
2 replies
I'm having a problem with our web applications connecting to the sql db, virtual server cluster. I'…
1 replies
i know How to attach and detach a database in SQL 2000 but How to > attach and detach a databas…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,176 through 260,190 (of 284,144 total)