Viewing 15 topics - 259,756 through 259,770 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I am passing a paramter to a sp which is a variable list of numbers (ie. '1234,1245,5678'). I wa…
11 replies
I am trying to rename a database by using sp_renamedb 'oldname', 'newname' It keeps me givin…
2 replies
i have a table returning UDF, it accepts a parameter say customer_no something like this fnMyTABLEU…
5 replies
I have employee table that has Name, EmpID and IsCurrent. The IsCurrent is a flag for current emplo…
1 replies
Hi I have a some problems with merge replication I need to replicate table which is containing a Tr…
2 replies
I need to know if there is any way to efficiently troubleshoot what is the problem when syntax…
7 replies
Anyone know the approxiamate amount of time it takes to delete 10 million rows with like 6 fields i…
5 replies
I have two tables. Table 1 has field1, field2 , field 3 Table 2 has field1, field2, field4 Can somn…
2 replies
Hi I am having a problem importing data using a CSV file using a DTS package. Typically when I imp…
9 replies
I often create a nightly backup job using Maintenance Plan winzard that is supposed to delete previ…
6 replies
I have a transformation bringing stuff from Oracle to my SQL Server. I need to use pattern ma…
1 replies
I have a simple backup job who is taking a backup from a production database to disk every night, w…
7 replies
Currenlty I have huge amounts of data going into a table. I'm sending an xmldoc and using openxml w…
1 replies
hiya, I want to convert an sql2k 'timestamp' dataype column into the following: the da…
2 replies
I have written a DTS package with the following code in it: If Not IsEmpty(intPRMC) Then DTSD…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,756 through 259,770 (of 284,146 total)