Viewing 15 topics - 259,741 through 259,755 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello All, I need to compare system date to a date out of a table. How can I compare the syst…
2 replies
I need to come up SLA for sql server databases. Can someone tell me what needs to be included…
1 replies
Hello All! I'm jumping into the DBA contracting world and need help. I may have a job opportu…
3 replies
Hello, I have a user in a db pointing to an NT login A. I'd like to retain the permission for the u…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
3 replies
Hi Guys, I'm writing a hospital departmental database. I want to create a UDF that calculates a pat…
10 replies
Hi all, just a quick question, is it possible to create a database from input on an asp page. I.E I…
1 replies
Hey guys. In general, better to have 30 simple queries running to like 6 different tables, or 1 tab…
3 replies
Hey Everyone i would like to know how to create extended proc and what are the benefits of creating…
2 replies
Hi We have just embarked on a project to install sql server 2000 on a windows server 20…
5 replies
I backup my transaction logs to a different server. I back up my logs every 30 min so I have a larg…
2 replies
I have a bit of a twist on the BOL example of expanding Hierarchies. It's a real brain melter for m…
10 replies
I'm new to VB.Net and SQL 2000. I have a month-end posting module which transfers transaction files…
1 replies
this is the most likely question asked in an interview i have one table in a database iam connecti…
1 replies
A system I support is having a very odd collation error. The system is deployed to several ce…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,741 through 259,755 (of 284,146 total)