Viewing 15 topics - 259,576 through 259,590 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We're running several instances of S2K 2000 sp3 on a windows 2000 server and monitoring some inform…
1 replies
Hello! I Want to move a table from one datafile to an other (In the same DB on SQL7) This is to eas…
2 replies
Dear Forum, I have a long table of data (see example below) with multiple records for each per…
2 replies
Can anyone explain to me the behaviour of these 3 bits of SQL, they are all the same, but the preci…
2 replies
I have two servers each with sql 2000 sp3a. When running a distributed transaction between th…
1 replies
Hello All, Looks like a lot of good help available on this site. I think I found a place to hang. N…
4 replies
I am trying to rename a database by using sp_renamedb 'oldname', 'newname' It keeps me giving me er…
3 replies
Hi Gurus, Sql server 2000 Ent. edition Sp3 Win 2000 What is is use of dt_ in every database. I obse…
2 replies
When I run a query with a few no of unions I see that it gives and error: Server: Msg 8621, Level 1…
1 replies
I have a question re: the full-text search: what is the difference between "Rebuild Catalogue and "…
1 replies
Hi, I am having problem with RPC:Starting delays i.e. our application calls an SP many time (it may…
2 replies
Hi all, I have got a form on a webpage that …
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
25 replies
I'm the new guy and I could use a hand. Any insight would be appreciated. Basically my task is to c…
7 replies
How can I change the objMail.TextBody = "test" in the following so it displays the SQL results of S…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,576 through 259,590 (of 284,148 total)