Viewing 15 topics - 259,246 through 259,260 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, How can i get the size of a file using sql-server. I am generating transaction log using batch …
1 replies
I am having a problem with a linked server to DB2. The connection is set up using the Microsoft OL…
1 replies
How can I write a "if all items on the order are RTD, then extract" ? i.e. The following would repo…
1 replies
In an effort to improve performance I changed my weekly optimazation task to change fee space per p…
20 replies
Is there any way to allow a user to use SQL Query Analyzer and/or Server Explorer in Visual Studio…
2 replies
Is the public role instance-wide or database-wide?
2 replies
Below I've posted code to a select statement in a SP of mine. I'm trying to dynamically creat…
1 replies
We've developed a series of reports in development. Of course, management saw these reports a…
1 replies
I'm still a bit of a newbie, so please bare with me. SQL Server 2000 SP3 with 7 user DBs all set to…
1 replies
During the exploitation of a large database the user wants to control data so it can be maintained …
3 replies
One of our developers created the following stored procedure. It runs fine in the query analyzer, h…
5 replies
I have a table with dataid int, parentid int and dirname varchar(248). Basically it is a list…
6 replies
I have a problem I was hoping someone could help with. I need to calculate a cumulative value …
3 replies
How can I get the variable name to insert it's literal value into the query so can get something li…
1 replies
I need to replicate a database, tables, views, objects, etc... without any of the existing data tha…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,246 through 259,260 (of 284,151 total)