Viewing 15 topics - 259,141 through 259,155 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I heard of all the warnings from all the places that SQL Server 6.5 will not work on Windows 20…
1 replies
Hello I have problems with connecting to my sql server from the query analizer using this sintax: S…
12 replies
Hi, I have searched far and wide and found nothing on this. I have a distributio…
6 replies
Hello, I am using SQL 2000. I have a field which is currently populated with UK Postcodes without…
6 replies
Hello All, What is basically what the subject says, I want to be able to run a script that will REP…
2 replies
Hi, While doing some process TempDB logfile is filling up > 40 GB in size. because of this…
2 replies
I am setting up replication from a Production db to a Reporting db. I intend to use Transactional R…
5 replies
When configuring replication, what permissions are needed by SQL Server to connect to a subscriber?…
2 replies
I would like to execute a DTS task from a simple VB program on a users desktop. In essence, a simpl…
3 replies
Hi I'm sure this is easy, but it is new to me. I want to pass a variable to a stored procedu…
3 replies
I have recently been re writing some of my companies access appz in VB.net - i am a noob to vb btw.…
7 replies
Hi, I'm writing a stored procedure that starts off by inserting into a table. Once thats done the i…
5 replies
Hi All, Can Some Tell me What is this error "SQL Server Internal Error. Text manager cannot continu…
1 replies
Is it possible to "Enable/Disable IDENTIFY" on a column. By using "ALTER TABLE" or a builtin stored…
3 replies
Hi. I have the following situation: I have two tables, ARItems (Primary Key = RefNo) and ARTra…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,141 through 259,155 (of 284,151 total)