Viewing 15 topics - 259,126 through 259,140 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
A large number of customers are requesting us to host their SQL database over VPN/Internet. Th…
2 replies
I was reading through some material and the words 'ROLAP Dimension' were pronounced but not explain…
5 replies
I am fairly new to SQL Server and working with linked servers, so any help would be great. H…
3 replies
Any help will be highly appreciated.
4 replies
Does anyone know of a utility / tool that will assist in renaming database objects (eg table, colum…
2 replies
I'm tring to import data from one table to another. INSERT INTO Table2 SELECT NU…
1 replies
I've got a sql 2000 server (server A) which had database links to two peoplesoft servers (which als…
1 replies
I am needing to return all users on all my production servers who are either in the sys admin role …
1 replies
Hi, I have SQL Server 2000 which is upgraded from 6.5. All user databases are set to compatibility …
1 replies
OK, I'm a real newbie to MS SQL Server but I'm trying to make the transition from the MS Access way…
3 replies
Hi, Would anybody know if and how it is possible to exploit the "Inserted" and "Deleted" conceptual…
8 replies
I recently built a new database which will be used by sales agents to track and log their transacti…
1 replies
According to BOL numeric and decimal are equivalent datatypes. It is recommended that decimal…
7 replies
Hi, I might be a little bit slow today, but can anyone explain this: SELECT CAST(@@SERVERNAME…
5 replies
I have transactional replication enabled and now I want to change the recovery model on published d…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,126 through 259,140 (of 284,151 total)