Viewing 15 topics - 258,856 through 258,870 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I'm having some difficulties to query a table for some values. Here i go.. I have 3 colum…
2 replies
I have looked at BOL as well as web searches and I cannot find a good answer to the following. …
3 replies
Please post some sample code on how to "GROUP BY" 1. if customer name is "LIKE" digits before …
1 replies
hi everyone I tried to run a VB6 exe program in server using sql 2000 agent job. It ran the progra…
4 replies
I set up a Job that executes the following to backup User Databases: BACKUP DATABASE [BINT_Prod] TO…
5 replies
Hi I 'm trying to set the databse design using sql server 2000. Some of my data …
2 replies
We have a number of large extracts being downloaded of Oracle on to SQL Server, these extracts are …
1 replies
Sounds like dump question and it may be it. Assume that you have SQLServerA which is production ser…
1 replies
Hi all, The Reporting Services licensing requires the machine hosting the Report Server to be licen…
8 replies
DBA with datawarehousing exp needed for a 2 month opportunity in NC (may go to 7 months, pending pr…
1 replies
I have a requirement to provide an automatic reporting tool that runs each night during down time, …
3 replies
Most of the sql jobs which failed on my server were scheduled from 1- 1.30 am on sunday .…
5 replies
I need to compare two tables (Old & New) in 2 databases on SQL 2000. Both tables have thre…
6 replies
I am creating a table from a file directory contents - 1 of the columns is the filename = 00001-001…
5 replies
Hi there I am running a simple query on a table having 5375542 rows. it takes a second to execute t…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,856 through 258,870 (of 284,148 total)