Viewing 15 topics - 258,841 through 258,855 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
SQL Server 7.0 SP3 I am having a problem with a stored procedure and I am pulling my hair out tryin…
8 replies
I use SQL 2000 and I'm trying to write a DTS package to transfer the sysdtspackages table from msd…
1 replies
I need to execute a large cursor (500000 rows). Would it pay or me to split the cursor in the loop …
5 replies
On startup of MSSQLSERVER, I see the following logged: Error: 615, Severity: 21, State: 1 Could not…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
Hello, I have a DTS package, and I kick it off in an ASP.NET application. I have no problems …
4 replies
How can I allow users to paste a list of customer numbers into one big parameter ? Example: 1…
6 replies
I have inhereted a system where all application access to the database is via a SQL Login with db_o…
3 replies
Okay Einsteins, I have a question regarding query plans and compiling stored procedures.  …
3 replies
Hi All, I have this problem with related items and updating a pair of tables. I have 2 tables, tabl…
9 replies
I've written a DTS that starts by executing a .bat file. Once every few times it recieves an error…
5 replies
Hi, I need to tarnsfer data on an ongoing basis from database A to database B . Both databases have…
1 replies
I have an installer package that installs MSDE, MDAC, etc for the client. I also need to run an SQL…
1 replies
What happens if the master DB crashes? Does SQL server service start? What happens to the user data…
1 replies
Hi everyone, a customer of me uses a standard database design and I would like to hear some opinion…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,841 through 258,855 (of 284,148 total)