Viewing 15 topics - 258,871 through 258,885 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi list, Does anybody have an idea where SQL server keeps the information about database recovery m…
3 replies
HI, I'm constructing a daily duties/check list and I wanted to see what suggestions I can get from …
12 replies
Hi guys. I'm an Oracle DBA trying to copy a sql server database. All I need to do is copy an existi…
1 replies
Hi, I'm using a Windows 2003 server with SQL Server 2000 with Service Pack 3a. When I …
1 replies
Hi i have a weird problem with sql server 7 ; an 'error: 0 ; severity: 19' in Sql error logs that s…
8 replies
Job 'Integrity Checks Job for DB Maintenance Plan 'PRODBACKUP'' : Step 1, 'Step 1' : Began Executin…
2 replies
Hi, I am trying to write a stored procedure to select a recordset. However, I need to be able to ch…
8 replies
I have a stored procedure that declares a float(53) variable and sets a float value = to it. …
5 replies
I'm using SQL Server 2000. I have a simple stored proc which has several insert statements insertin…
11 replies
A colleague has created a document and has asked me to review it. It all looks good to me but…
2 replies
When I try to DTS a table from MS Access 2000 into SQL Server, I get the following errors on the co…
4 replies
How can I run a trace against only one database? I tried to filter by database name and nt lo…
3 replies
I have a table called sequence which is basically storing the next sequential number for each table…
6 replies
I have defined a trigger on a table to basically select some of the columns and put them in another…
3 replies
I am stumped with what is going on here... I suspect a permission problem. I have a SP that us…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,871 through 258,885 (of 284,148 total)